Monday, March 30, 2009

New bags

I have listed these new bags in my etsy shop today.
I have had to make an extra red one as my daughter decided that she really needed one!
The retro Apple is my favourite and there is only one of these as I have no more fabric :(
This spotty one in stone is a classic and I have sold a lot of these in the past.



Time to put the kettle on and settle down with the new Cath Kidston catalogue which dropped through my letterbox this morning, and then maybe a quick bit of crochet before dinner!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the spotty one in stone - will have to go and have a look......

Shsjndkdns said...

Hi, I have just come across your blog via sara at allabouteden and am loving your bags. I made my first bag last week, but have a long way to go before I get to your standard!X

louise said...

oo Your bags are lovely and I love the Miffy purses too!! They will go on my wish list.
Thankyou for your lovely comment, I'm looking forward to reading your blog.
Louise x

bex said...

i think that the apple print one is ace!! shame it is all gone!!
x

Anonymous said...

they're all lovely! :)