Friday, March 27, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



The lovely Bex at Bexs Buttons suprised me last week with this award! Thankyou Bex it is nice to know my little blog is appreciated!
According to the rules of the award I have to list seven things I love and then share the award with seven more people
here goes!
I love - my daughters and my husband
- my Mum and my five (yes five!) brothers and sisters, their other halves, nieces, nephews, (it goes on I could be here some time!) lets just say my very large family! and my wonderful friends.
- where I live, the Chilterns.
- the coast, especially Cornwall
- the smell of fresh baked bread
- sand between my toes, I know I've had a good time!
- raspberrys straight off the bush at our allotment, warmed by the sun!
And now to pass it on to: sara at all about eden
and best newcomer goes to! luv-the-alien
Do pay these great blogs a visit, I regularly do! and be extra nice to the last one, she's only little, sorry apparently she's not that little!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh! Thankyou! Thank you so much for this award, and looking at the other blogs you've given an award to, I'm in stellar company. Thank you, I feel totally flattered and ever so happy, it's made my day.
And getting this award has led me to your blog, which is wonderful, I love it.
What a great start to my day!
Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

Poppy said...

Well-done on your award and most of the things you like I love too.
Have a lovely weekend…love Lou xxx

vintagetown said...

Hi Louise,
Thank you for my award!! jsut opened my e-mails and found out - I'm thrilled! I shall ponder and pass on!xx

Emma Loves Stitching said...

Hi Louise,
Thank you for your comment on my blog, I'm taking heed with what you said about kiddies and veg, at the mo they turn they're noses up at everything so fingers crossed that will change!!
Have a great week
Emma:)

saraeden said...

Oh thank you so much , i will try and get around to passing it on this week i just need to spend a few hours looking at all the lovely blogs first ;0)

Sara x

Sarah said...

thank you mummy!!!
And thank you saraeden for folloing my blog! I cant add things all the time -because of school and homework- but I'll try!