The lovely Bex at Bexs Buttons suprised me last week with this award! Thankyou Bex it is nice to know my little blog is appreciated!
According to the rules of the award I have to list seven things I love and then share the award with seven more people
I love - my daughters and my husband
- my Mum and my five (yes five!) brothers and sisters, their other halves, nieces, nephews, (it goes on I could be here some time!) lets just say my very large family! and my wonderful friends.
- where I live, the Chilterns.
- the coast, especially Cornwall
- the smell of fresh baked bread
- sand between my toes, I know I've had a good time!
- raspberrys straight off the bush at our allotment, warmed by the sun!
And now to pass it on to: sara at all about eden
and best newcomer goes to! luv-the-alien
Do pay these great blogs a visit, I regularly do! and be extra nice to the last one, she's only little, sorry apparently she's not that little!