Friday, May 13, 2011

In the shop.

Thankyou to everyone who commented on my last post, here again (thankyou to Blogger for losing the original post) is a finished purse that is now available to buy in my etsy store. I have also printed up some more colourways which will be made up and listed this weekend. Also some new blocks arrived today so I've been working out a new pattern.



Today I said a final goodbye to a very lovely lady who has been a wonderful neighbour and friend. Her passion for art and creativity was infectious and I will hold her very dear in my heart for many years to come. So this post is dedicated to Lorna.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous!

Caroline said...

What a lovely dedication. I'm loving that grey colourway!

Heather Moore said...

I love your printed fabrics! how exciting to be making everything yourself (I'm quite intimidated, actually)
xx