Sunday, June 14, 2009

Phew!

Fridays fayre was a huge success! Here are a few shots of my stall and some of the others before the Mums of Berkhamsted arrived. It was so busy and everyone did really well. I had a lovely time selling but also seeing lots of parents whose children I used to care for at the local preschool. I packed my stall full to the brim and was really pleased to have it looking so colourful. We brought out the girls old tiny chairs to use a props to give a bit of extra height and sarah came along first thing to help me set up.
Hearfelt handmade was there looking super pretty.

And the wonderfully talented neviepie cakes were a massive hit with everyone (how she stays so slim with all that temptation I have no idea!)


Millsy was looking delightfully pretty and had such lovely bunting adorning her table.
There are plans afoot for more Bumps Babes and Beyond. Well done to everyone involved for a first time it was a real triumph!
I am having a well earned rest this weekend but will be sewing again on Monday with orders taken at the Fair
Louise x

2 comments:

bex said...

im glad that everything went well!!
xx

More Than a Mama said...

your stall looked gorgeous! I've finally updated the More Than a Mama blog and have added lots of pics from the fayre - I couldn't choose which ones to add to show your stall so I added them all!!
x