Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cool colours

The heat this week in the UK is set to soar and we have already seen a few dramatic storms. I am afraid I do not cope well with extreme heat and so my activities are kept to early morning and evening when the temperature cools. perhaps in an effort to cool down I found myself choosing cooler colours from my fabric stash to make another elephant cushion today.

This one is in my ebay shop which although it doesn't have the style of Folksy and Etsy really makes up for it in terms of footfall, I just don't get the same volume of sales elsewhere and my experience of ebay has generally been good. Despite a few folks who think it's fine to buy something copy the design and then try and claim copyright! um......yeah right!! Still business is good at present and between trying to use up our phenomenal glut of strawberries from the allotment and keeping on top of Mum duties, I am enjoying making these new cushions and hope to make up a new design in the next couple of days.

In the meantime, keep cool

Louise x

3 comments:

noelle said...

lovely cushion, i haven't tried ebay for selling handemade items, will have to have a look!!

bex said...

i love the shape of your elephants and the colours are great

kelly said...

i love those colours, elephants are one of my faves! x