Monday, June 8, 2009

Applique cushions

This has been a seriously busy week, but I have managed to get on with the cushion designs that I have had lurking in my head and I am so pleased with them. The Bumps Babes and Beyond Fair that I am doing on Friday has been the perfect incentive to get them done and hopefully thay will be popular.
I have also been building up plenty of stock of purses and doorstops, to make a really full and colourful display. I am really itching to make some more cushions as I have designs for birds to do as well.
Have to go to the sewing shop tomorrow as I got through 4 bobbins of cotton on the sewing machine today!! I will try not to but fabric but I ... might.....just...take...a...little....look? :o)

2 comments:

Poppy said...

You are talented; all of it is so gorgeous!

I can see you selling out in no time…love Lou xxx

Lynsey said...

Oh so gorgeous!!!!
Good luck with resisting fabric!!! ;-)