Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Miffy purses

I have listed these today in my Folksy shop. I completely sold out of Miffy purses on Friday and two of these have already sold since being listed! I love the colours in this orange one. I got the Cath Kidston fabric from ebay as it has been discontinued for some time, you wouldn't think that those colours would work but I love it!
And here is Miffy in homage to Orla, next to a stem print and wearing a simple yellow dress that I think Orla would approve of.

3 comments:

bex said...

your miffy purses are great, you get the colors bang on...wish i was as good with colour
x

noelle said...

I do like miffy! those are very nice. x x

Poppy said...

Well done for doing so well at the fayre, your stall looked fab.

Your purses are so cute!!!

Love Lou xxx