Monday, October 8, 2012

Autumn Show - Upstairs Gallery

Open this week at the Upstairs Gallery in Berkhamsted, you can see and buy my new digitally printed work, including the purses from my previous post.

Also in the show are some fantastic local artists including Pam McMennamen, whose painting 'Pomegranate' has also been used on the show poster.

I'm also lusting after jewellery by Emily Collins and my friend Sue Edwards who has added some beautiful new designs to her range of silver jewellery which is sure to be popular again this xmas.

Yes I said it, Xmas!! it's on its way as my order book tells me and my stockists are now receiving their first orders of xmas stock.

If you are local don't hang about, these artists are on show till 27th October after which the gallery will be palying host to a one man show before a new selection of artists arrive for the xmas show in November.

No comments: