Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy customers

I have had some very happy customers recently and really appreciate how many take the time to write and tell me how pleased they are with my cushions. This cushion has been selling at an amazing rate overnight and thanks to another customer I was able to find it featured here

Such a fantastic picture too don't you think? It has been selling from my Dawanda shop but is also available on Etsy and Folksy for international and UK customers

Edited to add: As of lunchtime today I have sold out of this design! I am waiting on some more fabric so fingers crossed they will be back in my shops soon, I'll keep you posted x

2 comments:

Francesca said...

always odd when you don't know where all your sales are coming from. good to find out! cushion is lovely. i'm a very happy customer as you know! x

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Well done Louise - the cushion is lovely and the photograph displays it to best advantage. x