Monday, July 11, 2011

Hampton Court

Yes I know this first one is pretty amazing huh?
A girls day out at Hampton Court Flower Show this weekend with lovely friends and such good luck that the sun shone and the only rain we saw was as we travelled home.
Lots of purple around this year we loved this display of Alliums, how I would love to have rows like this on the allotment!
Real inspiration and a surprise meet up with my big sister who had travelled on a whim to the show and amazingly bumped into us amongst the thousands of visitors.

So now I want to be in my garden, but I have many orders to be finished and new screens for printing arriving in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Dotty said...

Oh you lucky thing! Those gardens are breathtaking

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Amazing really is the only appropriate word! Wonderful. x